do i need to take a break from posting? x

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Lu, there’s nothing going on with members posting too much. You are welcome to post as much or as little as you want to.

Sorry state

Sorry state

I feel like I post too much. I just find it's my only outlet between MH people visiting.

Flameheart (was BPDevil)

Flameheart (was BPDevil)

My reply to the original thread wasn't aimed at you, there's a big difference between people who post a lot because they enjoy the forum and those who spam to increase post count, in my opinion it ruins the purpose of this forum and drowns out posts from people who are genuinely seeking help and advice

R

Ramson bangers

If i had a problem with peoples posts i could ignore them. If i had a problem with certain members posting too much, i would keep it to myself so as not to make people feel like you are talking about them in particular. It creates a bad vibe and people get made to feel uncomfortable like they are being judged. I havnt noticed the spam that is being talked about and im on here quite alot.

hicks

hicks

If there is spam, the mods are doing a damn good job of clearing it up very quickly.

G

Greg90

I haven't noticed any spam in the few days I've been here. I'm not sure about anybody else but I find it comforting when other people are posting?

Flameheart (was BPDevil)

Flameheart (was BPDevil)

i cba to reply to all these posts people can think whatever they want about me

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I know I’m stupid but what form do the spams take are they adverts, cos I’ve only seen a couple that were quickly taken down. And how do people spam to increase there thread count and why would they. Sorry told you I was stupid

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I know I’m stupid but what form do the spams take are they adverts, cos I’ve only seen a couple that were quickly taken down. And how do people spam to increase there thread count and why would they. Sorry told you I was stupid
spams are where someone posts links to get money from people clicking on the link, or posts spams to get more posts just cause they can (like bump posts to boost a thread to the top of the forum list) stuff like that :hug:

and nope daffy is not stupid :hug: