Dizzyness without wagging the tail explained

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Up until now I thought there was an unexplainable dizzyness in my balance system that I attributed to a ghost wagging its tail. I'd come across all the things that I was doing to make myself dizzy, wagging my tail, wobbling different parts of my body, but when I sat perfectly still I could still feel a dizzyness I thought was from a ghost. It was involuntary and seemed out of my control. What I just noticed was this dizzyness along with the dizzyness from wagging my tail and wobbling could all be paused for a brief second if I change my focus in my eyes. So even though this involuntary dizzyness was only felt in the ears and corresponded to what I was hearing from the voices, it seems as innate as the other things that cause dizzyness in that it responds to the focus in my eyes.

tatianarose2244

tatianarose2244

Uhm.. I don't personally believe in ghost and the post is somehow confusing, i am sorry

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

First, have you seen the doctor about the dizziness?

Second, ghosts have tails????????
Well if you blur your vision when you are staring at an object, the object may start to wobble with or without your tailbone wagging. So in my peripheral's I would get a wobbling that I associated with a ghost wagging its tail. Seeing a wobbling in my vision has lead me to hallucinate pretty bad stuff that I thought was real somewhere. Right now while I haven't been hearing voices in ten months I have been recreating this wobbling in my peripherals without the drama attached to it.