Dealing with heavy anxiety

L

Leedlelee

I feel bad for not wanting to go into complete detail about the situation here, but honestly, I just want someone to discuss this with privately and I feel like it's too intense to put here. Long story short, I thought something bad, I'm at a very emotional low right now and I feel like I can't get out of this one on my own. Is anyone okay with me messaging them privately to talk about some really heavy stuff?

Heidrun

Heidrun

That depends on how heavy it is and what it is, you can always message me if you want to. I'll try my best, but don't be dependent on what I have to say since I don't know you and your life. Just a note; I am experienced with situations, people and living (if that makes sense), not with disorders, medication and therapy.

T

Tomorrows a new day

Hi, don't suffer in silence, being unhappy is horrible in life, you can open up on here people won't judge you

L

Lora

I feel bad for not wanting to go into complete detail about the situation here, but honestly, I just want someone to discuss this with privately and I feel like it's too intense to put here. Long story short, I thought something bad, I'm at a very emotional low right now and I feel like I can't get out of this one on my own. Is anyone okay with me messaging them privately to talk about some really heavy stuff?
Here if you need to chat anytime

L

LivingWithX

Absolutely happy to get a message from you, no matter how heavy it is. I'm someone who lived with crushing anxiety and got through it to live the life now that I wanted to live. So I hope I'd be able to at least try to help