Can anybody tell me how well does this work

I

idk

Ive read some people decide to try and stop doing their rituals all together and im wondering how successful that is. Rn i have so many i can not keep up w so im already not doing them all and maybe trying to jus stop would work? If youve done this pls let me know if its worked or not because im not sure how well doing anything slowly would work for me w out making it more stressful. Idk if anybody read my last post but since then ive crashed and have been trying this on and off but id rather know what i might be expecting. Thanks

O

OCDguy

I don't do any rituals and me and everyone I know are still breathing ;) It's easy for the mind to play tricks on us. Simply say no and start enjoying life once again :)

I

idk

The last week or so ive been doing things on and off that i havent in a long time. Its like i have a day of doing everything i couldnt do / was not allowed and the day after overwhelmed and exhausted by it. Today i went for a drive w my mother for the first time in idk how long. Tomorrow i might be overwhelmed again. I feel like ive faked the whole thing when i do it and dont immediately panick. That bit has got harder. Is it normal to feel like im faking it and is that part of ocd?