Boyfriend moving out?

M

Moth11

Does anyone else live with someone they love and feel like it would be best to ask them to move out? I have been feeling like my boyfriend and I are in a competition to see who has the worst mental health symptoms. What should I do? I feel stuck in his emotional stuff as well as my own. I am suffering and can’t get any space from him because we live in a trailer.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
could you move out? maybe to your own trailer
being in competition with anyone doesn't sound healthy let alone your own boyfriend
and welcome xxx

M

Moth11

It’s my trailer, he hasn’t paid into it yet and it’s been 6 months. We just moved to a new town 6 months ago. I got really sick, mental health wise, a couple weeks ago and haven’t been able to emotionally regulate very easily so everything is harder for me right now.

M

Moth11

Today we’re talking about him getting his own trailer. I feel better and worse simultaneously. Im having suicidal thoughts but am also feeling hope for the relationship for the first time in a while

G

Girl interupted

If at any time you feel a tipping point in the suicidal thoughts, please go to an emergency room. They are there to help.