Boyfriend being horrible

N

Nls90

Hi,
Sorry to hear of your difficulties, hope it gets easier for you very soon.
Your a great mum putting the kids first, keep copies of texts if he's abusive and show the police.
He has no right behaving like that.
Do you have any family support?
Take care
Hi thank you very hard but im trying i just feel he is constantly trying to ruin things for me 😭 no none family support just one good friend so its even harder wish it would get easier 😭

N

Nls90

It would be wonderful if you could maintain civil for the kids. Could you get some counseling support?
I think that is the best option he is wotching them tomorrow while im out so maybe i will speak to him then about it once and for all x

N

Nls90

He has is up to see the kids not really spoke to him feel stupid for speaking to him on sunday and letting him in to my head 😭 i think i need to except its over with way i have been feeling i maybe had a glimmer of hope but he will never change and he must not of wanted us to move in from the start onwards and upwards if i get a minute with him im going to say its over for good just contact for kids ect no point in even trying anymore is it mad that im feeling like this? x

M

missme

He has is up to see the kids not really spoke to him feel stupid for speaking to him on sunday and letting him in to my head 😭 i think i need to except its over with way i have been feeling i maybe had a glimmer of hope but he will never change and he must not of wanted us to move in from the start onwards and upwards if i get a minute with him im going to say its over for good just contact for kids ect no point in even trying anymore is it mad that im feeling like this? x
I know that you will make the right decision for yourself and for your children. It is such a difficult thing you are going through, but be proud of yourself, for having self respect, you will know what the right thing is to do. I wish you all the best.