Anyone know what “it’s your ticket” means?

F

Feathers1984

A nonstop voice I hear, a female, tells me all day everyday “Go to school! It’s your ticket! It’s your ticket!” I have no idea what that means. I don’t engage in conversations with these voices but was wondering if anyone ever hears anything similar to that terminology. It’s really bothering me because it’s non stop whereas other things I hear are more or less just commentary or chatter or clearly coming from what I perceive to be a very negative spirit or group of spirits (or other negative source) that I have trained myself to almost entirely block out. But this female is very loud and consistent. Thoughts?

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I've heard that phrase used before. It means its your ticket to a better life if you go to school. sort of like implying it is like a bus ticket to a better life. I think I heard the phrase used when someone got a good job. Somebody said its my ticket, meaning gettimg a good job is his ticket to a better life.

O

OCDguy

I personally perceive it as something that gets you from point A to point B ;)

O

OCDguy

I also have the opinion that when something is constantly screaming at you, it's probably with good reason...

W

wisdomfromwarrior

Well basically that's a good things, I mean man getting to schools and obtaining a degree indeed is your ticket to a better life. Well, you deserve what you are worth for and you obviously need to move yourself, I guess.

Now, here is how I understand is :

- someone around you might be looking badly at you and focusing on you like you need to take your chance for a better life. This people is strong in believing you does not understand her, so you need to integrate her message and move on that.
- that might be your voices that melt with this (earthy) people energy to tell you hearing them and understanding them might just be like a school / university of something you need to get connected to and obtain, just like a degree on earth but in heaven.

Everything they want will appears in your reality but also everything in your reality will appears in the spiritual planes because it's a 2 ways movements, both ascending and descending, so yeah it might be that it is a 2-level message being both a message to take them seriously and in the same time someone earthy messing with your school result. The reality has 3 planes (Spiritual, Mental and Physical) and everything is moving within an Unity both in ascending or descending movements (reality affect spiritual, spiritual affect reality), so what you hears will happens, what happens will be heard.

In either situation you need to handle it very very carefully and pay cautious not to get easily crushed into psychosis and misinterpretation and delusions. But it might be someone that agressively keep something on you and you telepathically notice it as an intrusion and injonction. That's how I understand it.

I hope it help.

E

ernesto3

I think phrases of that sort are things your subconscious really wants you to hear. It could be tied to previous unechoed emotions you have about yourself or other things.

One for me was that I was a piece of shit. Although I’ve never called anyone a piece of shit or used the phrase myself, they seemed to love to call me a piece of shit. I now realize that it’s due to unechoed emotions I had about myself. Although confident, I always felt like a piece of shit for being such a disobedient teenager and making my mom suffer through my drug use.

They’re usually good for you though, regardless of tone or connotation. Mine helped me quit drugs and become a better person. Maybe yours are telling you that you’ve got it good with school.

arrrstin

arrrstin

Auditory hallucinations and doing what they say rather than doing what you think you should do should probably be talked about with a therapist. Going back to school is an awesome idea for me because I love to learn. In order to even come close for untrained professionals such as nearly everyone here, we would need a lot more information than that. This is more of a support forum to share experiences and support each other. This is not a professional forum where Ph.D.s and MDs should be giving such advice as doing what your voice tells you. The most important thing you can do is to seek medical attention as fast as possible. This will play a major factor in how bad it will get and your ability to recover.

F

Feathers1984

I've heard that phrase used before. It means its your ticket to a better life if you go to school. sort of like implying it is like a bus ticket to a better life. I think I heard the phrase used when someone got a good job. Somebody said its my ticket, meaning gettimg a good job is his ticket to a better life.
That’s what I was thinking it means. But then I also hear a group referring to me as “their ticket”. How could I, personally, be a ticket for them in that meaning. Or maybe they are trying to throw me off. No clue. But as I speak she is still saying “Be brave. Go to school. It’s your ticket.” Thanks for your reply

arrrstin

arrrstin

It is some form of an idiom. Maybe you can use the word "idiom" when searching for meanings that have ever been expressed in literature. The closest thing I could find is "That's the ticket!" which means "That is exactly the thing needed".

O

OCDguy

Purely out of interest, could you tell us more about the voices saying you are their ticket...

F

Feathers1984

Purely out of interest, could you tell us more about the voices saying you are their ticket...
They’ll say “she’s our ticket” referring to me. One told me I “was worth the wait” after he mentioned the ticket thing. I’ll be in the grocery store or in public somewhere and it’s like a whole group of them all repeating “She’s our ticket”. I usually hear the bad ones on my right and the “good” ones on my left but sometimes that changes. Today instead of the female voice telling me to go to school and that’s my ticket it’s a man who calls himself Jason.

W

wisdomfromwarrior

Yes I do hear the good one on my left and the bad ones on my right too.
You need the bad one sometime because it's good to have people to see instead of being forced to virtue alone! lol the good one told me that i need to "let them have some bad one to see"

O

OCDguy

What do the ones on the left generally have to say? I have had a voice in my left ear, which generally helps me to make sense of things...

F

Feathers1984

It’s always someone telling me to be brave and go to school because it’s my “ticket”. They won’t put it any other way. Other than that they will tell me I look beautiful or make me feel good about myself then go right back into the ticket thing

F

Feathers1984

The interesting thing is one of the ones that tells me to go to school is someone who calls herself my sister and her name is “Taylor”. Years later I found out that my mother lost a baby girl. A miscarriage at almost full term and she calls that baby “Taylor” 😧 I would never tell my mother these things but that gives me the chills

F

Feathers1984

She also tells me that I’m “home sick” but to “be brave” because I have to “stay”. No clue what that means either. And as I speak there’s an older sounding woman repeating the phrase “you’re proof, you’re proof”

O

OCDguy

Chills as in physically cold, or something else? May I ask what sort of things the bad ones say? Could the positive ones be giving you all encouragement/removing barriers for you to make that big step?

O

OCDguy

I philosophise a lot. When people do things across me that I wouldn't do across others, I talk through things. I sometimes get corrected, other times not so. The voice although sometimes has a different opinion, is probably always right, but it can take several backward and forwards sharing of opinions for me to see it...

F

Feathers1984

Chills as in physically cold, or something else? May I ask what sort of things the bad ones say? Could the positive ones be giving you all encouragement/removing barriers for you to make that big step?
No like chills because that’s spooky or creepy. Like could she be the spirit of that baby all grown up now??? I never even knew about that baby until after I was hearing her for years and put two and two together.
The bad ones say I’m stupid and make negative comments about almost everything I do. Or sexual comments. And also tell me I’m going to hell and laugh about it. They say “he stole my soul” I guess referring to the devil?? I’m not a religious person. But I’m also not a bad person so it all makes no sense to me and kind of scares me