Antisocial Personality Disorder ?

K

Keesha

I’m not sure where to start!
I’ve known my entire life that I have quite a few mental disorders but I didn’t consider that I might be a sociopath and I’m totally freaked out.

I always thought I couldn’t possibly be one cause I feel so much but according to the above information I can.

I’m arrogant at times, self centred, moody, and difficult to get along with.
Aren’t I just a treat?
I’m not sure how I turned into such a narcissistic individual but I am.

When I don’t have to deal with people I feel peace and serenity but when I try and deal with people on forums I turn into an aggressive @sshole.

Even going for professional help I annoy the heck out of the counsellors.

If I feel bad about it and myself, it’s considered feeling sorry for myself so how do you accept myself as a worthy , valuable part of society?

You ever get those lightbulb moments you wish you didn’t about yourself?

Parayana

Parayana

The fact your freaked out by the thought of being a sociopath proves your not one, a sociopath wouldn't care.

K

Keesha

Really? Ok thanks so much. The fact is I care TOO much, so much that i self sabotage but I usually do it more online trying to talk to people. I’ve got that inner voice telling me I’m inferior so overcompensate by being a showoff. When people point it out I then withdrawal into pitiful victim mode.
It’s a vicious cycle that I need to be more aware of because I can st times treat people with less than they deserve . That has to stop.

Thank you for answering my unattractive post. It’s pathetic but truthful to how I’m feeling but not actually fact. I am a kind person. I just have issues.

K

Keesha

And I apologize if my post was offensive to those who do have this. It wasn’t my intention

L

LittleMissNameless

IDK if you have a PD or something but from what you described you sound like you have some low self esteem issues and would benefit from addressing that in therapy. Obviously the forum can't diagnose you and even guessing at what you may have is I think unhelpful, you need to seek professional help for a diagnosis if these symptoms negatively impact your life.
but if you feel something is wrong and you feel like you have no control over it I believe you are experiencing some uncomfortable symptoms and should seek help.