Advice please

A

Ana

Greetings everyone!
I’m really worried about something that is about to happen in few days.
I have a job interview( my very first job interview! “Yikes” )
One thing I’m worried about is that my defensive personality could peak through in the interview.
I get literal and analyze everything that anyone would say, in fact sometimes I forget about formality and just act a bit rude if I don’t like what I hear.
I’ve been told that the interviewers are usually nice but I’m sure anything could trigger me and I would answer in maybe a bit of a rude way.
How do I prevent this? Also I’m super stressed because I genuinely need this job, any tips and tricks on how to be relaxed and not look stressed in the interview ?
Thank you very much !

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

that's unusual it's normally 1 or 2, if it's 2, one person will be really nice, & the other person not so nice - bit like good cop, bad cop -, my advice would be to google 'how to act at an interview', or YouTube video.

megirl

megirl

I dont know if this may help my brain was full of different experiences, examples and essays I had written. Questions doing great..then the interview people were asking me certain examples etc my brain froze...I just said 'just one moment I need to have a think (or whatever) gave me a moment to recollect myself then carry in

A

Ana

Update:
4 individuals interviewed me from which one is from the HR.
And 1 of them was super nice and another was not so nice honestly.
The rest were neutral.
I don’t think I did well and they might not take me in but I guess it was a good experience since it’s my first one.

E

EstherRose94

I bet you did better than you think you did. Best of luck