A lot of Deepening Paranoia and Sensitivty plus Agitation, today!!!

N

natalie

Hi Moring Folks,

I slept very very well overnighter. Waking up about 7.15am.

I was very busy in at home yesterday, and busier room tidying wise, for t his morning.

Mental health wise, I;m very well, not hardly any problems to report.

In terms of my anxiety for holiday, I ha ve just taken the Pregabalin, dose.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon folks,

I've been busier in at home more this morning, any much easier this afternoon, I was feeling very low and irritible, and the rain which only then came down in the form of a shower, I couldn't believe.

My paranoia is finer today. I am experimenting taking 25ml, in th emornings, so that I can manage my paranoia symptons better, for in the afternoons, just after lunch. Or just after my return from shopping.

Other aspects of my mental health are fine. No problems at all.

Am going to concentrate on musicals, music and knitting for the aft ernoon. I am still upping my dose of Anxiety med, of twice daily.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well mental health wise, no problems to report.

I might get my chair fitness done much later on.

I have been musicals and music listening, and knitting combined. More will resume shortly.

I hope all are just about well,

Have a good evening/afternoon all,

Best regards all,

Natalie

Hopefuloldie

Hopefuloldie

Sending my sympathies. I have also struggled with paranoia and over sensitivity this week, and I feel like its knocked the stuffing out of me. Glad that you are feeling better, and I hope you enjoy your holiday x

N

natalie

Hi Morning All Folks,

I happen to be very well, no problems as such to report.

I am listening to music, whilst at the computer, and waiting for downstairs heating to warm up downstairs, before I do my dance aerobics, and toning workout. Possibly toning.

I have two appointments, today, well it's mental health related, at GP services, then I have dental in the afternoon. Aplogies for the delay in posting, I had to be away from my screen. i am hoping that at dental, I won't need a filling to be done, or i might phone first, because I am not in any great pains, and the sharpness which i once had that has now gone. Or I might keep the appointment and speak with the dentist, upon arrival, into the surgery room.

The dental appointment is at 3pm, and the GPservices, appointment is at 10.20am.

I am still listening to music, whilst at the computer.

Have a good morning all, I'll return to debrief, about, 5.30/6pm.

Best regards all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
boudreauj4 Schizophrenia Forum 11