A lot of Deepening Paranoia and Sensitivty plus Agitation, today!!!

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon/Early Evening Folks,

I haven't been very well today whilst out today, local shopping I got out much later than intended, I had problems of deeping paranoia, deepening agitation, and deepening sensitivity.

I have been taking Abilify, and back to the oriignal Abilify for about 11 years, and I have always been very stablised, and balanced.

Now, over the weekend I had the odd paranoia problems, which weren't too painful for me, today, there was a whole load of it and agitation, and sensitivity.

i don't take my dose of 25ml, not until in the afternoons.

It all kicked off, about 11am, when I had paranoia slight then, and then became worse, during shopping. Particularly, in local main supermarket.

I have been much much better from 3pm onwards, and listening to music and knitting.

I'll monitor my agitation, and also, I'll discuss the big big big paranoia today, in an appointment GP session.

Hopefully, I shoudl then be alright on Thursday, not out tomorrow, owing to the weather.

Have a better afternoon, all, than how I haven't been, and evening,

I'll come back to debrief, about 9.30pm,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Evening All,

I am much much better. No more sensitivty, no more agitation, and certainly - no more paranoia.

The next day I'll be out will be Thursday, and I'll be travelling over to the North West of London 11 and 4 areas, and lunch within my care and community branch, which I am member and volunteer helper.

i am much much better overall, this evening.

Hopefully, I'll take my anti anxiety med at a more reasonable time in the m orning tomorrow. And then the 2nd, during the late evening.

I am going to be doing a maddening, harder and faster dance aerobics workout within the workout session, tomorrow morning.

I now don't feel that there won't be the need, to be seen by the GP services.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I am very much much better.

I personally feel, that it was a very big glitch within my system.

I got out later than i meant to have done,

Missed the boat so to speak, to take the Pregabalin at the right time.

And I normally take my usual mental health med in the afternoon.

Overall, I am very much calmer now.

I have been listening to music and knitting. Tomorrow, I'll aim to get a maddening harder adn faster dance aerobics workout done.

Have a good evening all, I'll come back to update, about 10.15/10.30pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI All,

I'm alright, I'm very much better completely clearer of agitation, and paranoia, this evening oh and no sensitivty as well. I'm very much better.

listening to music and musicals, and knitting.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks, Morning All,

I am very much better mental health wise.

However due to the terrible and miserable weather, plus rain, my ankles are terribly painful today, in both feet, and legs, so I am therfore not working out today.

I have just taken a dose of Nurofen Melts to help.

I am hoping that on Saturday, I'll get to zumba gold, and I'll workout in the class session, then.

Have a good morning all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

I only take ibruprofen, only unless absolutely necessary, so no, I don't mix, and normally I just have a paracetamol, based painkiller, sometimes, when my ankles, get so bad, wet weather and legs weaker f rom falls, I need to take iprofuen to help, and besides which, my GP has given the go ahead I can take ibruprofen, along side of my abilify,and I'll add personally, only as and when needed.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I forgot to update that I have had slight paranoia problems, though having said this, these were manageable, not as bad as recently.

Hopefully, at some point this afternoon, I'll make a start with musicals and music listening, and knitting, my brother has to have seen to about something at home, temporarily, so I felt best not to hear music. So hopefullly by 5pm, I'll be able to do that.

So far, I am very well, I haven't had any problems, of mental health, via home. I have been very well.

I hope all are well,

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

The temporary break from music listening, resumed by about 5pm.

I'm very well no sensitivity, no agitation, no paranoia,!, no hearing voices, and no hallucinations, nothing too severe, nor beyond severe. I'm a picture jokingly on a serious note, of perfect mental health recovery, oh yes, I still take med, of 25ml, though, I am contemplating t aking 20ml once more.

I am hoping to get a harder and faster dance aeroibcs workout going done, tomorrow morning, other wise, the next go, will be working out in class, of zumba gold, on Saturday morning, for a class time of 9.30am.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been unsettled today regarding my holiday medication supply, however, the chemist has received the paperwork, so that's a relief.

i'm very well, although t here was a external source of instrusive remark, just bymy house, and i'm in the hall, upstairs, triggering if were referring to me, and I was not happy and slightly annoyed.

I have since overcome that, and I'm finer.

Other aspects of my mental health, I'm very well.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I am very astutely aware that i shall be away to the States for holiday, in aweeks' time.

Now, across this week and from the weekend just gone, my paranoia levels are rapidly on the rise, and have felt worse today, and I take 25ml. I yet to take my dose soon, I just telephoned the surgery to book an urgent advanced appointment, and I was told, that the 1st available one, wouldn't be until the 28th May, can't believe that, and I am away on that day, I need to be seen by the GP or someone different, in the next week, before I go. Just basically to offload, or discuss, how I am not at the present time, and that besides, the fact, I take 25ml daily.

i shall in the meantime listen to music and musicals and knit, and I'll email ahead to the surgery, later, to maybe try to get an appointment with a different GP, there.

It always happens, as soon as there are holidays booked, my paranoia levels go rising astutely aware, that I am aware, not less than w ithin 3 week stime. on the 20th May.

I might well feel better, after I have taken my dose shortly, in the meantime basis though daily until I'll take my dose on aft ernoon shifts, currently at the moment, my paranoia levels are rapidly rising, for morning outings, shopping, or travelling to and from volunteering as and when volunteering can happen.

Have a better good afternoon, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie,

Hopefully, I'll feel much calmer, later on or by mid afternoon today, after taken the dose, in fact the moment I am just aware of a helciopter, above us! And that certainly won't help my mental health wellbeing.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I now have an appointment docked, in, on Monday morning for the normal senior in chief GP.

After earlier call attempts, I tried again, and managed to then get him. For an appointment.

I know I'll be away soon, I just wish to offload, so a professional listening ear, how I wasn't today through paranoia. Probably is just my imagination running riot, however, I am going to be away to the States soon with parents.

I am listening to music while at the computer, I'll be resuming knitting in a while.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

By the way, I am much much more calmer self, now, no more agitation.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon fOLKS,

Now I don't now how I have managed it, I have now swung about jokingly about the swinging, much much better and much much more calmer, difficult to explain , bu ti went through the most horrendous earlier afternoon, around 12 and 1/1.30pm. Before I could then function to get into my calmer state, and boy, does it take somem doing!!!! Anyway very much better.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Comparing to the t his morning, and yesterday, I was feeling very unsettled, and put marginally due to the bad weat her, and I was very unsettled this morning earlier on, before going out, now, during the visit of shopping, paranoia levels kicked off and were increasing by the minute, and I became increasingly agitated.

From 3-4pm, and I took my dose at 2.30pm, also, I emailed my strong mut ual admirer, so that helped me out a lot, i began to feel much calmer, around 4pm/5pm. Now 7.30pm, I have greatly improved, no more agitation, and no more paranoia. I'm finer.

Have been listening to musicals and music and knitting.

I am much much better in time for during and late night tonight.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I have as overnight, and onto today, slept! I slept very much better. I still have the real test of paranoia levels when I am out later shopping, so I am half hoping, that as I have slept, those levels would have vastly improved. I am still going to debrief the GP, regarding more paranoia and levels increasing rapidly this week, as I would like his take also, apart from mother, whether it it is just question of lead up, to the holiday./vacation.

I'm uncertain if i'll get to zumba gold group this week.

Have a good morning all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am experimenting by taking my 25ml, earlier on, much earlier on a day. I took todays' dose at 10, or thereabouts, and my return from shopping and t hroughout, was much much better.

So i think, that will be the plan, from now onwards, and all being well on holiday as well, i'll take my daily dose, now in that respec,t it's going to hopefully have to be around 7.30/8am, ah, well, my mot her supervises my holiday medication, and sometimes, has my meds, in their rooms.

Anyway, I am much much better today.

Best regards alll.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I also have problems with stress and symptoms flaring up when I go on trips/vacations. I wish you well and that you have a good vacation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
boudreauj4 Schizophrenia Forum 11